Your Care Champion can help you find resources for emotional support and other day-to-day challenges you may face.*
We'll connect you to local, online, and diagnosis-specific support groups and mentorship programs that can help you find others who can understand what you’re going through.
If you or your loved ones need short-term counseling or emotional assistance, we can connect you to an independent organization’s helpline that offers these services.
*Some services are provided through third-party organizations that operate independently and are not controlled by Pfizer. Availability of services and eligibility requirements are determined solely by these organizations.
LivingWith® is a free app, designed to help you connect with loved ones, ask for the support you need, remember important information from doctors’ visits, and stay organized, all in one place.
Available in English and Spanish. Download LivingWith for free.
The LivingWith® app is available to all patients and their loved ones, and is not specific to any products supported by Pfizer Oncology Together.
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
When you need practical support for the daily planning that’s related to your condition, your Care Champion can connect you to resources that can help.
TRANSPORTATION AND LODGING
If you need transportation or lodging for treatment-related appointments, we can connect you to independent organizations that provide these services for free to patients who qualify.†
You may need help transitioning from work during treatment, or preparing to return to work. We have information that can help you:
- Decide whether to share your diagnosis with your co-workers
- Understand your rights as an employee
- Manage burnout if you are a working caregiver
†Services are provided through third-party organizations that operate independently and are not controlled by Pfizer. Availability of services and eligibility requirements are determined solely by these organizations.
As you manage your condition, your Care Champion will direct you to resources that may help support your overall health and well-being.
- Information to help you create a good nutrition routine, including ideas for safe food handling and maintaining healthy eating habits
- Healthy recipes with nutritional facts, time and money-saving tips, and notes on how certain ingredients may affect you
- Suggestions for meal planning, grocery shopping, dining out, and maintaining a journal to help you manage your day-to-day nutritional needs
If you would like one-on-one help, we can also connect you to an independent organization that offers free consultations with a registered dietitian who specializes in oncology nutrition.
To help support your physical and mental health after your diagnosis, we can send you:
- Strategies to help you stay active, manage stress, and feel empowered to make decisions and work toward goals
- Tips for communicating with your healthcare team so you can stay educated and make decisions together
- Resources for your caregivers, including how they can help you manage your treatment and care plan
Most Pfizer Oncology medicines come with additional patient support, such as:
- Toolkits to help you understand your prescribed medicine
- Brochures on topics such as dosing and side effects
- Resources to help you stay on track with your treatment